What a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in less than six feet of water. Celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker party with friends and family. It’s fun, easy and safe.
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for children age 8 and above and it is a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in less than two meters of water. It’s fun, easy and safe.
Youngsters can join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Children should be comfortable in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers. With youngsters in mind, the maximum depth is only 2 metres.
- Typical sessions last about an hour (sign up, gear up and fun included)
- Also available as an open water experience (2 metres/ 6 feet max. depth)
What You Learn
Kids get a chance to:
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children